Date(s) - Sunday, Nov 22nd
Ottawa Tool Library
Are your kids interested in making art , recycling, and working with tools? We’ve got a fun creative project planned; we’re using recycled fabric and handmade stamps to make re-usable gift-wrap for the holiday season!
This 2 hour workshop is open to kids 8-12 years old.
Your kid’s safety is our top priority. In addition to following current public health guidelines set out by the city and the province we have introduced new safety measures to our workshops including:
• Masks will be mandatory at all times during the workshop.
• Workshops will be limited to maximum of 4 participants.
• All workstations will be at least 2m apart and participants must maintain a 2m distance from each other and instructors at all times.
• All workstations and tools will be sanitized by instructors before and after each workshop
• Each participant will be assigned their own workstation and set of tools for the duration of the workshop.
• All participants, OTL staff, and volunteers will be required to self-screen and attest that they are symptom free prior to attending the workshop
• Any participant who develops symptoms of COVID-19 during a workshop will be asked to leave. A parent or guardian will be contacted immediately to take their child home.
• Use hand sanitizer (provided) upon entering the OTL, and at any point necessary during the workshop (hand sanitizer will be available at each workstation).
For more information about OTL’s COVID-19 response please see our website: https://ottawatoollibrary.com/covid-response/
Space is limited, so be sure register as soon as possible!
We are monitoring changing public health guidelines closely. In case of cancellation due to COVID-19 registrants will be reimbursed.
Contact Lindsey , the Tinkering School Coordinator.
The OTL Tinkering School is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable learning experience for all.
Before selecting and signing up for a workshop please be sure that your child understands that the activities will require their attention and maturity. We are working with tools that must be used carefully to ensure everyone’s safety. If you have any questions, please be sure to contact us.