Date(s) - Friday, Nov 12th
Ottawa Tool Library
Like most things, knife sharpening just takes some guidance, time, and practice. In our two-hour class, you will learn to hand sharpen your knives on whetstones. We will provide the magic stones. You just need to bring 2-3 kitchen knives for practice.
Your safety is our top priority. In addition to following current public health guidelines set out by the city and the province we have introduced new safety measures to our workshops including:
• Masks will be mandatory at all times during the workshop.
• Workshop will be limited to maximum of 8 participants.
• All workstations will be at least 2 m apart and participants must maintain a 2 m distance from each other and instructors whenever possible.
• All workstations and tools will be sanitized by instructors before and after the workshop.
• All participants, OTL staff, and volunteers will be required to self-screen and attest that they are symptom free prior to attending the workshop.
• Use hand sanitizer (provided) upon entering the OTL and at any point necessary during the workshop.
For more information about OTL’s COVID-19 response please see our webpage with more info.
Space is limited, so be sure register as soon as possible!
We are monitoring changing public health guidelines closely and will adjust accordingly.